Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Zirca - 22 march09







more photos on the dance floor haha.... i think i m the only one not high here. HAHAHA !!!!



family photo... wahahhaahha...

finally at Zirca. smoking room on the second floor... taking our smoke break before lancing lancing :) hahahaha
haha my Channon aka bf... his straight !!! fyi. he has a gold heart , so gals out there reach out n grab him k !!! but leave a piece if him for me. i wan the belly part...



FYI : the pic of my drink with albert isnt really. cos i dun drink. jus for posing only...
haha sitting at Hyatt lobby eating the chocolate tart taht albert give me. one whole box of 25 chocolate tarts loh .
OMG love it !!!!! thank you albert !!!!
haha see ray mouth drooling liao, but i still make him pose for me hahahaha....


















No comments: