Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Oct 08 Birthday ( part 1 )









left is rain with ray, soild face hahahaha.... mid is arron, right is me n rain :)















left pic is zombie, center haha me n kel getting the food ready cos friends coming le, n right is klein with the WTF face... haahha

















left pic getting food ready on the table. mid pic getting the BBQ stove ready for FOOD ! wahahahaha n the right one is 3 men getting the sound system ready loh, cos i made a playist of 5 cd songs... then realise the sound system not up yet... hehe

left pic ray , mid is weijie n right is chanel ;p














klein is black on the first pic, n Jo is on the second one, n 3rd on is albert :)

YEA tats my 2kg chocolate cake from Hyatt !!!! albert get for me one. super nice loh.was so glad that most of my friends n family turns out on that day . THANK YOU all.those who didnt manage, hopefully u would for next year. who know how many birthday i can have awwww...
















Thats my Simon in black n Ray in blue shirt. came early to help out but have to left early too . cos he cant manage to take leave for the day. have to rush to work. sry to had inform u so late then u can get leave.

alvin on the first pic, shahril on the second n keltio on the 3rd pic... all came early with me , simon n ray...

No comments: