Sunday, December 14, 2008

ZoukOut ( part1 )


finally got here. was a pain in the @ss to get there, those that went there arounf 11 plus would know. jam on the way in, then cannot make a turn at round about n etc. omg... wat a waste of time. alot of ppl already at the entrance when we got there. plus my V.I.P ticket :)
nice !!!!


took some pics while i was in the train. as again, ppl was looking at me n giving me strange looks... like machiam i taking them liddat, chey ~ !n oh yes , the potato chip !!!!! so nice i LOVE it man. bought alone wax , shortz, my coco butter lotion extra belt for extra shortz n etc....







Jus got to the train station, heading to P.S. starbucks meeting Er Zi n Channon there... then would make our way down to Sentosa for ZoukOut. aiyo still looking so red from the tan couple of days back.

No comments: